Privacy Notice A Notice About Your Nonpublic Information
We Care About Your Privacy
We Collect The Following Information:
• Information from you — received from our new account forms, product applications, or other forms; examples are:
your name; address; and date of birth;
• Information about your transactions with us — examples are: your account balances; and your account history;
• Information from third parties — from consumer reporting agencies; examples are: Credit reports; and employment data.
We May Disclose The Following Information:
We disclose information such as your name; address; and account information:
• To our service providers — such as persons who: process transactions; and establish and maintain account information;
• As permitted by law — examples are: to government regulators; to law enforcement agencies; and related to court orders;
• Other circumstances — examples are: to consumer reporting agencies to obtain underwriting information; to medical
professionals to process your claim; to your insurance agent or representative so he or she can perform services for you.
Confidentiality And Security Of Your Information:
• We protect your information. The only persons who have access to your information are those who must have it to provide our products and services to you.
• If we become aware that any of your information is incorrect, we will make an effort to correct it. We do not sell your information to others.
Information About Our Former Customers:
Information about our former customers is retained by us on a secure basis. If any disclosure of your information is made, it would be as described in this notice. We do not disclose any information about our former customers except as allowed or required by law.
Notification of Change:
If we revise our privacy practices in the future, we will notify you prior to the changes.